New Distribution Opportunities for the Indie Market
May 14, 2012
Deezer have launched 6 new Telco distribution opportunities that are now available to all Ditto Music customers. If your release is already on Deezer then we will automatically ensure you can take advantage of these new opportunities, and if you are not you can upgrade any release to Deezer HERE.
The new Telco opportunities allow different mobile provides to offer Deezer subscriptions to their customers, this means that you can monetize new fans in different countries who stream music to their mobile phones. These include:
Belgacom - Belgium, Luxembourg
Orange Africa - Ivory Coast, Senegal, Mali, Niger, Cameroon, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Central Africa Republic
Deutsche Telecom / T - Mobile - Austria, Netherlands, Germany
Telenor in Europe - Serbia, Montenegro, Hungary
Telenor in South East Asia - Thailand, Malaysia
Orange / France Telecom - Poland
So by submitting to Deezer you can capitalise upon these streaming markets and new territories, also with the African countries becoming newly available and currently no iTunes stores in place this is one of the few ways to gain revenue from this expanding market.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!