Music Week Looking to Break New Artists - Submit Now!
April 4, 2014
Music Week Presents is a digital service that helps to put good music in front of record labels, publishers, promoters, media companies and other key people in the music industry. Again, they're looking for exciting new bands to feature in 2014. To get in touch, you just need to tweet your SoundCloud link to @karmabertelsen and use the hashtag #MusicWeekPresents and if they like what they hear, they'll be in touch for further details. Simple! Music Week will then post a dedicated promotional story on the MusicWeek.com homepage. This will feature in the ‘carousel’ at the top of the page and a link will be tweeted directly to their 60,000 followers. Huge! The story will also feature in the day’s News Digest email that goes directly to the Inbox of their 5000+ subscribers. So, don't forget to tweet your SoundCloud link to @karmabertelsen, with the hastag #MusicWeekPresents. To see the current artists - check them out here: http://www.musicweek.com/news/tag/music-week-presents.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!