Melbourne’s White Night Taking Artist Applications For 2017 Event
August 19, 2016
White Night is when Melbourne comes alive for a night of art installations, lighting, film, dance, music and everything arts-related.
The event is one of the biggest nights in the Melbourne arts calendar, with over 500,000 people filling the city’s streets, laneways, venues, galleries and public spaces, all night long! The 2017 edition’s creative themes are, Inclusion, Engagement, Accessibility, Innovation and Engagement.
Expressions of interest are currently open to artists and musicians and you can check out the White Night Website for the full details. Submissions close on Aug 23.
Expressions of interest are also open for White Night Ballarat and all information and application forms are over here! Submissions close Sept 5.
Best of luck and hopefully we see you in the middle of the night on March 3rd 2017.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!