Melbourne Music Bank is back
July 31, 2015
If you’re a Victorian artist we highly recommend that you keep reading! Bank of Melbourne has just announced they will come back with their competition Melbourne Music Bank. Any artist from Victoria can submit one of their original songs and can win prizes that can help launch their career!
Last year's competition was so successful that the Bank of Melbourne decided to bring back Melbourne Music Bank for another year. That’s great news for any independant artist in Victoria that wants to kick start their career!
As an independant musician just scraping together enough money to get a professional recording done, can be difficult, but this will make it possible for the winner to do so much more. The competition makes it possible to get your music out there, broaden your audience and the prizes you can win are sure to help launch your career into the stratosphere!
The winner will receive:
- Two days of recording at Sing Sing studios.
- A filmklip done by Oh Yeah Wow
- Album artwork
- Printed CDs
- Chance of having their winning song featured in a Bank of Melbourne TV ad.
- Management and mentoring by Chris Robinson
- PR by On The Map PR
- Radio Plugging by Varrasso PR
- Gigs booked by 123 Agency
Wow, that’s a lot of stuff! There's nothing like this anywhere else in the country (Melbourne, you lucky ducks)! It’s a prime opportunity for artists to kickstart their career, so if this sounds like something you simply need to win, go to www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House