Ditto Music's Matt Parsons to speak at Sound City
April 12, 2016
On 27th May 2016 at the Titanic Hotel, the Sound City+ Conference returns to Liverpool, bringing together a host of industry leaders, artists, students and business professionals from across the world.
Hear from Ditto Music’s Matt Parsons
This year, alongside many other expert guest speakers, debates and workshops, CEO and co-founder of Ditto Music Matt Parsons will give an engaging TED-style talk looking at how artists can start a label and distribute their own music without the backing of a major label.
During his talk, Matt will also shine a light on Ditto’s groundbreaking Record Label in a Box packages, and how they can help budding label owners achieve their music industry ambitions.
What else is going on at Sound City+?
- An immersive Music Synchronisation programme with an expert panel, offering an insight into how to prepare, pitch and place your songs for television in the US and the UK.
- The Indie Label Market showcasing some of the best independent record labels from around the globe including Bella Union, 4AD and Domino.
- Opportunities to network with leading figures within the music and entertainment industries with a series of sessions aimed at up and coming artists.
- Guest speakers including legendary Creation Records founder Alan McGee, Brixton Academy guru Simon Parkes and Believe Digital’s head of marketing James Farrelly.
- One-to-one sessions with festivals including Coachella, Outlook and Dimensions, Kendal Calling; music supervisors from BBC, Lime Pictures, BT Sport, JWT, Big Sync Music; and promoters including Sound Control, Harvest Sun, Islington Mill and Leadmill.
- A Delegates Party with a drinks reception and live programme featuring Clean Cut Kid, Samm Henshaw, Mahalia and Blick Bassy.
CLICK HERE for more information and to reserve your tickets!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!