Lucy Neville Is Taking Off
September 18, 2015
Sydney electro-pop starlet Lucy Neville has gone from strength to strength this year with some big premieres and now with the release of her debut EP, ‘Lady’.
Lucy has been experiencing some great success this year with premieres and features in outlets such as Teen Vogue and Vevo Aus/NZ. Her first single, On My Own, reached number 13 on iTunes electronic charts, Breatheheavy premiered her video for second single Lady, and she’s currently raising money for Beyond Blue with her third single, There’s Light, due for release on September 23rd.
Today (Sept 18) marks the release of Lucy’s hotly anticipated debut EP, Lady; an incredible debut that will leave you wanting more and more. Lady shows us why Teen Vogue labeled Lucy the ‘latest breakout artist’ and we could not be more excited about Lucy’s future in music.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!