London Musicians needed for MTV shoot
October 2, 2013
If you are male, a musician, and between the age of 18 - 25 - this is a great opportunity for you.
are looking for London-based musicians to take part in a short scene for a popular reality MTV show, which will be broadcast internationally in over 60 countries.
The shoot is on this Saturday, October 5th in London, and whoever participates will be paid £20 for the session which will take place in a studio, plus travel expenses of up to £20.
Looking specifically for drummers, bassists, guitarists, vocalists and keyboard players, you must be comfortable playing your instrument on camera.
To get involved, contact Natalie Ehrneich as
soon as you can!
Name, Age, Contact Number, the instrument you play and a recent photo of yourself.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!