Live Music Office launch Australian Live Music Map
August 4, 2016
A few days ago, the Australian Live Music Office launched the national Live Music Map . The map is an online tool which will help those in the music industry discover new opportunities.
The map highlights radio stations, music venues, recording studios and rehearsal spaces all around Australia in an attempt to help connect people and create new opportunities.
Developed in association with the South Australian government through the Music Development Office and the Australian Music Radio Airplay Project, Audience & Sector Development Director for the Live Music Office, it is described as "a resource to all levels of the industry”.
The Live Music Map has taken over 12 months to put together and aims to take a complex situation like trying to tour around Australia and make it as simple as possible.
To check out the Live Music Map, click here.
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin