List of Labels, Publishers, Managers Searching For Independent Artists!
June 20, 2013
Do you feel like you're constantly scouring the web for opportunities to get your band's music out there? Hours upon hours of screen-time, facebook promoting, tweeting, searching and seeking ways to promote your music?
Well the excellent folks at Klout have done something very cool.
They have put together a HUGE list of current music opportunities. All genres, all kinds of music companies, paid and unpaid opportunities, and all in the one place.
The list includes Fox Sports, True Talent Beverly Hills, Bravo, Live Wire! Podcast, Big Fuss Records, opportunities to have your music placed in short films, wildlife documentaries, online hip hop magazines and more.
To view the list and get information on how to submit your band for consideration, please head to the Music Klout website here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!