John Butler’s The Seed Fund Applications Are Now Open
June 24, 2016
The Seed program offers grants to artists and arts organisations from Australia and has so far delivered over $1 million in funds to over 430 individuals and projects.
This years initiatives includes the regular Management Workshop held in Melbourne, with up to $70,000 put into the workshop itself. Other categories include the Bush Band Initiative for NT artists (up to $5000), Song Cycles Inbound (up to $25,000) and the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre Music Group (up to $8000).
For more information on these initiatives and how you can apply, head on over to The Seed website. Applications close on August 1st, so you have plenty of time to put together a cracking application!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!