Job Opportunity: PHP Developer
May 15, 2015
Ditto Music, an online music record label service and digital distribution company servicing over 85,000 artists and 16,000 labels globally, with offices in Liverpool, London, Nashville Tennessee and Melbourne Australia. With an exciting MVC platform, new products and introduction of new services we are rapidly expanding and so we are providing a great opportunity for a developer to progress their career and work on large bespoke in-house developments.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passionate PHP developer to join us in our Liverpool HQ who loves to use the latest tools and technologies, eager to learn and adapt as well as bring forward new ideas to further improve our system. Ability to work frontend as well as backend is an advantage but not required.
- PHP 5 & MySQL
- Understanding of MVC
- HTML, CSS & jQuery
- Version control such as GIT or SVN
- CakePHP (2.x)
- Photoshop / PSD to HTML
- Sass & Responsive
- Location: Liverpool HQ
- Start Date: Immediate
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Ditto Music is a relaxed atmosphere with a strong team, perks of the job include free access to Codeschool / Lynda and training resources, ping pong, live gigs in the office on a weekly basis, ability to attend annual music events and more.
If this sounds like a role for you then we’d love to hear from you, just send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like your CV we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!