Job Opportunity: Lead PHP Developer
June 6, 2016
Ditto Music, an online music record label service and digital distribution company servicing over 85,000 artists and 16,000 labels globally, with offices in Liverpool, London, Nashville Tennessee and Melbourne Australia. With an exciting MVC platform, new products and introduction of new services we are rapidly expanding and so we are providing a great opportunity for a developer to progress their career and work on large bespoke in-house developments.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a full stack lead developer to continue to grow their digital products and services. At the same time refactoring and improving an existing live code base. Must be highly experienced and flexible, with the ability to adapt quickly and learn new technologies as required to meet project requirements. You will develop a clear strategy for the future growth of the business and it’s internal applications whilst creating a robust approach to this from a technical architecture point of view.
- Object Oriented
- PHP Fluent MySql, good database design skills
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (Emphasis on CakePHP) and the ability to learn them quickly
- Knowledge of common JS Frameworks (jQuery/Bootstrap/etc)
- Good technical architecture and scalability problem solving
- Ability to learn and integrate external API's from documentation
- Linux Server Administration
- Programming Design Patterns
- Payment gateway / Web services experience
- Git version control
- Testing / Deployment processes and strategies
- Self-managing with a good grasp on Task management and Time
- Ability to lead and develop a small team of dev's
- Knowledge of Media Processing (Audio/Video encoding using command-line tools)
- Agile experience
- Continuous Integration
- Unit Testing
- Location: Liverpool HQ
- Start Date: Immediate
- Salary: Circa £40,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Ditto Music is a relaxed atmosphere with a strong team, perks of the job include free access to Codeschool / Lynda and training resources, ping pong, live gigs, ability to attend annual music events and more.
If this sounds like a role for you then we’d love to hear from you, just send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. If we like your CV we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview.
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House