Job Opportunity: Graphic Designer
April 21, 2016
Ditto Music are an award-winning digital music company working with many successful artists and labels across the world, with offices in Liverpool, London, Nashville, Austin, Cyprus and Melbourne.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative and talented graphic designer with the skills and knowledge to interpret our music industry client’s needs.
The successful candidate will work on a wide range of products, creating attention-grabbing social media posts, reports, packaging, logos, advertising and videos with high visual impact. An up-to-date knowledge of social media is also highly desirable as servicing clients across social media channels will be a main focus of the role.
- Creating engaging graphics and videos for a variety of media, including smartphones, tablets and web.
- Work frequently with clients, social media and marketing departments to understand the project and objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in graphic design, video editing and animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work
- Adobe Photoshop
- Final Cut Pro (or similar editing software)
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premier
- Social media design knowledge
- At least 1 year graphic design experience including video production, design and animation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or similar field preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Selection of beers, hot and cold drinks
- Office table tennis and table football
- Yearly office trip to London Music Conference
- Worldwide offices with chances for travel
- Training courses and Lynda account
- Free company parking
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £17k – £23k / year
Experience: 1 year + as a graphic designer or Masters in graphic designer related field.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please email email@example.com introducing yourself. Attach your CV and work samples as either a PDF or website link, showcasing a diverse range of your work, including but not limited to:
- Social media graphics
- Video editing
- Motion graphic design
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin