ITV This Morning is looking for artists
February 11, 2016
If you are an unsigned band or artist and would like the chance for your song to be used in one of their fashion features, This Morning wants to hear from you!
Behind the scenes of daytime telly!
Please note: For those shortlisted, a member of their Music Team will be in contact to confirm copyright details alongside the execution of a Licence To Use Material by the Music Right's Holder. If the copyright check fails along the process your music might not be used for the purposes of the broadcast.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Please write unsigned artist in the subject
- Attach a 30-second audio clip of your song, including the chorus. If you are part of a band, please make sure your band members are happy for you to send us the song.
- The name of the track you are sending
- The band name (if applicable)
- A photo of the band / artist
- Your name
- Your location
- A contact number
- If you are applying on behalf of someone under the age of 18, please also include their name(s) and age(s) and you will be required to complete a music release form
You must be 18 or over to apply. If you are under the age of 18 your parent or legal guardian must apply on your behalf.
Good luck from Ditto Music!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!