iTunes Launches In 12 New Territories
June 27, 2012
Apple yesterday launched the world's biggest music store iTunes in 12 new territories across asia. Including SIngapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.Tweet
Launching with over 20 million tracks available from both local and international music from all four major & independent labels, the music store will joing the App store which is already availahle in 155 countries.
Other countries included in the launch are Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
All Ditto Music customers who have distributed to iTunes will already be available in the the new territories and available to a whole new audience.
Not on iTunes yet? Why not get started today and send your music to the world's biggest music store for free with Ditto and receive back 100% of your royalties.Click here to get started.
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin