iTunes Launches In 12 New Territories
June 27, 2012
Apple yesterday launched the world's biggest music store iTunes in 12 new territories across asia. Including SIngapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.Tweet
Launching with over 20 million tracks available from both local and international music from all four major & independent labels, the music store will joing the App store which is already availahle in 155 countries.
Other countries included in the launch are Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
All Ditto Music customers who have distributed to iTunes will already be available in the the new territories and available to a whole new audience.
Not on iTunes yet? Why not get started today and send your music to the world's biggest music store for free with Ditto and receive back 100% of your royalties.Click here to get started.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist