iTunes Launch 16 New Stores In Latin America
December 13, 2011
December 13th 2011: Apple launched 16 more iTunes stores in Latin America today. This is great news for artists as it means you have access to sell your music to local fans via the biggest download store in the world.
Countries added are Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru and Venezuela.
The store went live today and all existing Ditto Music artists have already been added automatically - making them the first Independent artists on the stores.
If you would like to sell your music in Brazil and 15 more countries at no charge with no commission, click below.
Se você gostaria de vender música no Brasil e mais 15 países sem nenhum custo, sem comissão, clique abaixo.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!