iTunes Expand Their Primary Genre List
April 12, 2012
iTunes have announced that they are expanding their
list of primary genres. This means that artists will have more choice when it
comes to what genre they label their releases.
We will be adding these genres into the upload process
shortly. Most major stores will have these genres available, but those that don’t
will simply apply the closest genre they have available.
Here is a list of the new primary genres:
Alternativo & Rock Latino
Baladas y Boleros
Fitness & Workout
Reggaeton y Hip-Hop
Salsa y Tropical
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House