Independent artist grabs funded trip to the US via Record Label In A Box
August 21, 2015
Making contacts and developing relationships are the life-blood of the music industry. You need to be at the right place at the right time with the right people. But as a newcomer or someone wanting to grow their label - where do you begin? Record Label In A Box was created with those problems in mind.
For instance, Michael Edward from Elevant Music Limited (pictured at Liverpool Sound City with The Slits' Viv Albertine) purchased the RLIAB Professional Package and came in for his 1 to 1 session on Monday (17th). Within that meeting we developed an action plan for the coming year in business with action points for Ditto and him. Things move quickly, so within 24 hours we arranged for Michael to travel to the US on a partially-funded trade mission to several key cities. Here he will meet big labels, promoters, booking agents, publishers - everyone he needs to meet to launch his label and bands in the US. We even booked him a show in Nashville and Austin TX.
This level of support and opportunity is available to every Pro and Enterprise user alongside all the many features, designed to grow your label. For more information on Record Label In A Box click here.
- Email Marketing for Musicians: How to Build a Mailing List
- How To Record Vocals At Home: The Basics Explained
- Record Label of the Month: Watchman Records
- Top 10 Busking Tips For Street Performers
- 10 Ways To Get More Playlist Followers On Spotify
- How To Crowdfund Your Next Album in 5 Steps
- How to Write a Chorus with a Catchy Hook
- How Independent Record Labels Make Money in 2017