I Love Live Music 60 Second Film Competition
March 3, 2016
The Australian Music Industry Network (AMIN), the Live Music Office and the St Kilda Film Festival, have teamed up to bring you a fantastic opportunity!
Music and Film have always gone together like cheese and crackers, and the I Love Live Music 60 Second Film Comp (ILLM60) aims to highlight this relationship, while also shining a spotlight on the importance of live music in Australia.
So, what do you have to do? The ILLM60 competition is putting the call out to filmmakers across Australia to collaborate with artists from their hometown to create a 60 second film that covers one of the following themes:
- Imagine life without live Australian music
- What I love about live Australian music
- What live Australian music means to me
The film can be any style or genre you like, but it must covers at least 1 of the above themes.
What you win:
- $5000 cash from NXTGIG
- 2x Palace Cinemas VIP Movie Club Membership for 1 year worth $3000
- A maximum of 5x Sensaphonics Acoustic Earplugs priced at around $1600
- A gift voucher from the Travel Beyond Group valued at $500
- An Allans/Billy Hyde voucher worth $500
Runners up receive:
- $1000 cash from APRA/AMCOS
- $250 Post-production workshop at SAE Institute
- Travel Beyond Group Voucher valued at $250
- $250 Allans/Billy Hyde voucher
The 10 Finalists also receive distribution of their film to Australia’s top artist managers, distribution through Telstra’s Road To Discovery and to members of the music industry roundtable that incudes AMIN, APRA/AMCOS and many more.
Entries are currently open and close on April 1st with the top 10 films screening during the SoundKILDA Film Festival in May.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!