How to Prepare Video Content for VEVO
August 3, 2015
VEVO are accepting Ditto content on a daily basis and we want to make sure all our artists get the opportunity to capitalise on Youtube and other video streaming revenue. There are specific guidelines that must be followed when you submit video content so we've written this handy list to make sure your video is uploaded without a hitch.
Make sure your video is:
- Full HD
- Video Compression Type: H.264
- File Format: .mov or .mp4
- Dimensions: 1920x1080 (preferred) or 1280x720
- Frame Rate: Native (No less than 23.98)
- Quality: High (QT)
- Bit Rate: Unrestricted (Minimum 7500 kb/s, if necessary)
- File must be de-Interlaced (Please, No Interlacing)
- Multi-pass encoding is preferred, Single-pass encoding isn’t
Also please ensure the audio in the video is formatted to AAVC, in stereo (L R), has a sample rate of 44.100 kHz and has a Bit Rate of 320 kbps CBR.
Avoid any of the following:
Raw, unedited webcam, flip cam or iPhone footage, even if it's HD. Improperly lit or mic'd video footage and user generated content will not be accepted for VEVO either.
So follow these guidelines and you will have your music up on VEVO in no time. If you have not filled out an application yet please do so:
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist