How to Make the Most Out Of Streaming Services - Guest Post
June 5, 2015
Last year we spoke with Tone Deaf Music about streaming services. How to make the most of them, how to use them as a band, and all the tips and tricks we could think of. Also contributing to the article was Marcus Thaine, Spotify Australia's Label Relations Manager.
In case you missed it, here's a link!
We thought we'd post it on our own blog as well, so you didn't miss out.
The main things we talked about were the following:
- Have a solid release plan and give yourself time
- Prioritise your outlets
- Research stores and services
- Good artwork and audio are vital
- Check your release for errors
- Get verified on Spotify with a verified artist profile
- Keep your fans and followers updated
- Don't forget to keep it social
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist