How To Get My Music Video On VEVO
July 29, 2015
Are you looking to get your music video on VEVO? How about setting up a VEVO artist channel, even though you are unsigned?
VEVO provide premium video content for mobile and web to some of the biggest artists worldwide. Through Ditto Music, you can now set up your own VEVO channel and get seen worldwide.
Artists and labels who distribute content via Ditto Music are now able to set-up their own VEVO channel and receive royalties for any music videos viewed via the platform.
Rio Caraeff, President and CEO of VEVO, said: “VEVO supports independent artists and we’re thrilled to team-up with Ditto Music to help new acts reach global music fans.”
Setting up your VEVO artist channel is quick and simple. Click here to get started
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry
- The Music Industry Networking Tips You Need To Know
- Advice For Budding Bedroom Producers By Sheph
- Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Share Their DIY Recording Tips
- How to get verified on Spotify in 3 easy steps
- Temporary Changes to Release Times this Winter
- 5 Essential Tips for Sharing & Renting Music Equipment