How To Get My Music Video On VEVO
July 29, 2015
Are you looking to get your music video on VEVO? How about setting up a VEVO artist channel, even though you are unsigned?
VEVO provide premium video content for mobile and web to some of the biggest artists worldwide. Through Ditto Music, you can now set up your own VEVO channel and get seen worldwide.
Artists and labels who distribute content via Ditto Music are now able to set-up their own VEVO channel and receive royalties for any music videos viewed via the platform.
Rio Caraeff, President and CEO of VEVO, said: “VEVO supports independent artists and we’re thrilled to team-up with Ditto Music to help new acts reach global music fans.”
Setting up your VEVO artist channel is quick and simple. Click here to get started
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!