How To Get My Music Distributed On iTunes Free
August 10, 2011
Fresh from recording their debut album (unreleased) with Grammy-winning producers Vance Powell (The
White Stripes, Chris Thile, Buddy Guy) and Mitch Dane (Jars of Clay), Humming House has hit the ground
running. A whirlwind of press has followed as the band had been featured on NPR’s Live in Studio C and
All Things Considered, Nashville’s Lightning 100 local spotlight, and STETSON’s Center Stage artist of
Gypsy Django by DittoMusicFA
Established in 2005, Ditto Music is the largest independent distributor of digital, mobile, ringtone and video content, supplying hundreds of stores worldwide. In 2007, Ditto was responsible for the first-ever digital only UK top 40 single by an unsigned artist (Koopa). Since then, Ditto's distribution model has been posing a serious threat to the major labels and has produced 11 UK top 40 singles, all with unsigned artists. Ditto Music's roster includes hundreds of unsigned bands, independent labels and some legacy and main stream such as Paul Mccartney, Suzi Quatro, Wiley, Robbie Williams, Finch, Ed Sheeran, Kid British, Grammatics and Fairport Convention.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!