How Mobile Technology has Effected the Music Industry Market? [Infographic]
April 27, 2012
How has mobile technology and marketing effected the Music Industry? With the rise of smartphones and tablets, the way in which music is discovered, purchased and consumed has dramatically changed.Follow @jaykerr
The below infographic show the specifics, but what can be seen as an overview is a vast increase in the mobile market from 1.6% of the industry in 2006 to 10.8% in 2011. This ever increasing mobile market share has helped support the rise of the digital market.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!