Hip Hop Artists. How To Get Your Music On The Radio
April 4, 2014
Heineken and Hot 107.5 are joining forces, and are looking for bands and solo artists from Detroit to be featured on the air with DJBJ 3525 for what they're calling 'Imported from the D'.
Musicians who enter will have the chance to be played live on air, and to receive studio time in the 'Red Stars of Detroit' live event, $500 in cash, and some great exposure and publicity for their band.
You can register and submit your track every Saturday - Monday, and then fans can cast their vote Tuesday - Friday.
To register, head here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!