Groovin' The Moo Hooks Up With Heaps Decent For Workshops
March 11, 2016
Find out how you can be a part of the Groovin The Moo and Heaps Decent Future Musicians Workshop series.
Groovin the Moo and Diplo's Heaps Decent initiative are putting on a workshop backstage at each stop of the Groovin The Moo festival. How would you like further your knowledge of music production and songwriting from some of the top dogs in the industry?
Applications are open now for the workshops and they are inviting local producers, lyricists and songwriters, and beat makers between the ages of 15-24, to be part of the action.
The Heaps Decent team are promising special guest speakers form this the up-coming GTM line up, so take a look at the bill and start putting your bets on who'll be there!
To enter, head on over to the GTM website and while you're there, check out the full terms and conditions.
Best of luck!
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House