Google Music Artist Hub, Compare Nimbit, Bandcamp and Rootmusic [CHART]
November 18, 2011
Along with the launch of Google Music, the company also launched their direct-to-fan platform 'Google Artist Hub'.
unsigned/independent artists to sell their music from a single web page and usually gets them some basic promotional tools. Instead of a long blog about how it all works, lets cut to the basics and see how it compares against it's competitors - Nimbit, Rootmusic and Bandcamp.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!