Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
September 12, 2016
We’ve had such an incredible response from independent artists hoping to get their tracks featured on our New Music Spotify Playlist, we decided to create a number of new genre-specific playlists, so we can include as many of you as possible.
Whatever your genre, we have a playlist to fit your style. Take a look at our latest compilations and submit your music for consideration. Click the playlists below to follow them and complete the form at the bottom of this page for your chance to be added.
Once you’ve followed the playlists, complete the form below to be considered for inclusion, then just sit back and wait to see if you’re added.
Here are a couple of tips to boost your chances of being included:
- Follow the playlists from your artist account, as that's the easiest way for us to check you're following.
- If you get 10 or more of your friends to follow the playlist too, we'll make sure you're automatically included. Just list their Spotify profiles in the form below.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!