Get Your EP Produced by Industry Legend Don Was
October 10, 2013
Guitar Center has a great competition for you, with an incredible prize availble to the winner.
The search for the next great American songwriter has begun - and the winner will get 4 tracks produced by industry legend Don Was, who has worked with artists such as the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Iggy and the Stooges, Bonnie Rait, and Stevie Nicks, and whose albums have sold over 120 million copies worldwide.
$25 000 in cash will also be awarded to the winner, as well as prizes from Fender, Korg, and heaps of other amazing musical brands.
To be considered, you must reside in the USA and be 16 years or older.
You must submit a video of an original song - no covers people. This is about songwriting.
Please keep it under 10 minutes, and upload to youtube first, so you can then upload to the competition.
You'll then be sharing your link, and getting friends and fans to comment.
The winners will be decided by a panel of judges and by Don Was himself, and will be based on technique, authenticity, originality and style.
To get started, sign up here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!