Get Signed To Red Bull Records
March 15, 2013
Red Bull Records are looking for cool new bands to sign to their label.
The label kicked off in 2009 when they signed Twin Atlantic and have since worked with such great acts as Innerpartysystem, Five Knives and Heaven's Basement.
The label is headed by the former vice-president of marketing at Atlantic Records and A&R comes from ex-Warner Bros. Records staff. Of course having a the backing of a $5 Billion company can only help independent acts reach their potential. The label have a strong ethic of touring and communicating with fans so Red Bull bands spend a lot of time on tour, playing festivals and shows.
If you would like to send your music to the Red Bull Records A&R team then click here to enter your info.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!