Get Featured on Huge Online Shopping Site boohoo.com
August 16, 2013
This online retailer is looking for musicians to showcase their music, which will be featured on future catwalk videos. Unsigned acts including bands, solo artists, DJs and producers from music of all genres are invited to submit their music for possible inclusion.
Here's how you submit:
1. Visit the boohoo.com site.
2. Enter all of your personal details, including name and email address
3. Submit a short blurb about you and your music.
4. Provide a link to your music - for example, soundcloud, youtube etc.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!