Get an MTV Artist Page!
August 3, 2015
Got original songs and a great music video? Why not upload and create an artist profile with MTV - there are ongoing opportunities to be featured on their networks - including their 'buzzworthy' site which showcases the best new music, and also on MTV, CMT and VH1 - globally recognised music video networks.
And.. it's free to set up. What have you got to lose?
MTV Buzzworthy covers mainly pop music (other genres are also often included, but they have a penchant for pop) pop videos, artists and bands, and pop culture - collated from their headquarters in New York City.
Always looking out for the next big thing in the pop world, all you need to do is the following:
What you can get:
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?
- Live Performance Tips To Help You Put On a Great Show
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry