Get an MTV Artist Page!
August 3, 2015
Got original songs and a great music video? Why not upload and create an artist profile with MTV - there are ongoing opportunities to be featured on their networks - including their 'buzzworthy' site which showcases the best new music, and also on MTV, CMT and VH1 - globally recognised music video networks.
And.. it's free to set up. What have you got to lose?
MTV Buzzworthy covers mainly pop music (other genres are also often included, but they have a penchant for pop) pop videos, artists and bands, and pop culture - collated from their headquarters in New York City.
Always looking out for the next big thing in the pop world, all you need to do is the following:
What you can get:
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!