Face The Music 2015
October 8, 2015
Face The Music heads back to Melbourne in November featuring an outstanding line up of speakers including our very own Sarah Hamilton.
Held over two days, the event features workshops, panel discussions, keynotes, master classes and of course, the all-important chance to network with industry professionals.
Presenters include, JD Samson (Le Tigre), Dan Rosen (ARIA), Joanna Cameron (One of One), Nick O’Byrne (Look Out Kid), Patrick Donovan (Music Victoria) our Melbourne officemate Alex Zaccaria (Bolster Music), Jacinta Parson (ABC Local Radio), DIY expert Ruth Daniel, and beatboxer Dub FX will join producers M-Phazes and Yeo to discuss The Evolution of Digital Music Production.
Of course this list wouldn’t be complete without Ditto’s very own Sarah Hamilton thrown in the mix! If you see her or Vader wandering around the event please make sure to give them a tap on the shoulder.
Held on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th of November 14th at the Arts Centre Melbourne, Face the Music is a must for any budding musicians and industry professionals!
Tickets are on sale now from www.facethemusic.com.au
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!