Elliot Root Release Warehouse Sessions
October 21, 2015
Nashville-based alternative five-piece Elliot Root has produced a series of live tracks performed in an empty warehouse, giving a penetratingly emphatic feel to their punchy sound.
After releasing two EPs through Ditto earlier this year, the band have begun gaining traction, having opened for likes of Zac Brown band and X Ambassadors with a continued tour of their EP. The band have a relatively short histry but are proving that with quality music and a clear direction, independent musicians and bands can get the attention they deserve.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!