Dre to bring TuPac and Nate Dogg back to Life at Coachella!
April 13, 2012
Dr. Dre who is headlining Coachella Festival in California on April 15th and again on the 22nd will bring back to life Tupac and Nate Dogg via holograms.
This comes according to LA radio station KROQ and a a source close to Dr. Dre has said that he will bring TuPac back to life during a performance of 'California Love' and Nate Dogg will follow in the same way during 'The Next Episode.'
Further news is that Dr. Dre will be joined by a series of guest hosts including Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Warren G and Snoop Dogg.
Other artists to appear at this years Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will be Pulp, Radiohead, the newly reformed At The Drive In, Black Keys, The Shins, Bon Iver, Justice, Florence and the Machine and many more.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!