Do you want to be Superdry's resident DJ?!
August 20, 2015
Only a couple of weeks to enter their competition with a chance to follow in the footsteps of X-Ray Ted!
Are you keen to be Superdry’s resident DJ on Soundcloud, get a magazine feature in Superdry Edition and have 500 quid to spend on some new threads?
Superdry are running their yearly contest to find EDM’s emerging music mixer.
Judged by last year’s winner X-Ray Ted who gained recognition from DJ powerhouse Carl Cox, and has since gone on to huge success. This year gives aspiring mixers the chance to kick start their music career and comes with some pretty awesome perks.
Applications are now open via Superdry’s Facebook. If you are an aspiring DJ upload your 3 – 5 minute mix via their DJ App to go in the running! Applications close at midnight on August 31st 2015, so get mixing!
Even if you can’t mix, there is still an opportunity to enter and win a £500 clothing voucher to spend in store, and no one is going to miss an opportunity for some free awesome threads right?
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!