Ditto Music Teams Up With Studios 301 For Exciting Competition
April 7, 2016
One lucky indie muso can win the ultimate production and release package from Studios 301 and Ditto Music!
Studios 301 is one of Australia’s leading recording, mixing and mastering studios, not to mention, Australia's busiest. They’ve recorded the likes of Muse, Coldplay, Kanye West, Powderfinger and Matt Corby, and you could be next!
What you win
2 days of studio time at Studios 301, with multi platinum producer/engineer and ARIA Award winner, Tim Carr (Julia Stone, The Herd).
Mastering by Steve Smart (Vance Joy, DZ Deathrays, Midnight Oil, Flume)
Music video recorded and filmed in-studio at Studios 301.
In-studio playback session of your new single.
Chart campaign package with Ditto Music that includes worldwide distribution to all partnered stores, worldwide chart registration and a pre-order setup.
One-hour in-person or Skype release strategy consultation.
You choice of a PR starter package or social media starter package.
Vevo channel setup and video upload.
Playlist pitch for Spotify/Apple Music
How to enter
Fill out the form with your name, phone number, email address and Soundcloud link
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin