Ditto Music partner with Flavour Magazine to give 1 artist/band/group the chance to win in excess of £2500 worth of promotion.
November 5, 2012
As many Ditto users will know, we're always looking to provide the artists who release their music through us with greater opportunities to get their music heard on a bigger scale. With that in mind we're excited to announce a new partnership with Flavour Magazine
The winner of the competition will receive -
- Feature on Flavour's website
- A performance at Flavour Live
- Video of your performance featured on the Flavour U-tube channel
- Live acoustic or freestyle rap video recording
- A free chart-breaker package which includes distribution to 20 stores (including Amazon, iTunes, Spotify), chart registration in the US, UK, an sms keyword and a pre-order function - all designed to help your music go further
- Social networking and Flavour & Ditto Music tweets
For a chance to win this amazing prize send through your most current music, a picture, bio, future plans, links to your Twitter and Facebook accounts and info on highlights of your career so far to our man at Flavour, Semper - email@example.com
In addition to the competition we're providing upcoming artists with exposure in their Future Flavours section - http://www.flavourmag.co.uk/future-flavours-bringing-it-fresh/
The competition ends on the 03/12/12 so be sure to get your entries in as soon as possible!
The Ditto Music - Flavour partnership is part of the developing Ditto Urban site, whereby we can provide the relevant artists who distribute through us with potential exposure in MTV-The Wrap Up, MOBO & now Flavour Magazine!
To see the huge amount we have going on while the site is developing check out our new Facebook and Twitter pages -
firstname.lastname@example.org /twitter@JW_DittoMusic/for any queries.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!