Ditto Music Australia’s Sarah Hamilton Joins St Kilda Fest Panel
January 28, 2016
Our very own Sarah Hamilton joins the line-up of speakers for ‘The Right Track – Free Musician Development Day’.
Presented by the St Kilda Festival and Live N Local, the annual Artist Development Program is a great opportunity for artists, managers and industry professionals to increase their knowledge and network with their industry peers.
Joined by Bolster Music’s Alex Zaccaria and Viceroyalty’s Zac Abroms, Sarah will be on hand to discuss ‘Navigating The Digital Space’. The topics the panel will touch on include how to harness the power of social media and how to best utilise streaming sites as an independent artist.
The Right Track – Free Musician Development Day
When: Saturday February 13th from 10am – 5pm
Where: Memo Music Hall – 88 Acland Street, St Kilda (enter via Albert St)
The ‘Navigating The Digital Space’ panel will begin at 3pm, followed by a chance to network with the panel and other music industry professionals.
You must RSVP to the event via email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 3rd.
Find the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/814745158637770/
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!