Ditto Australia's Sarah Hamilton Joins The 2016 Music Business Facts Summit
March 18, 2016
Held from April 4-15, this free music business online summit is a must for all budding musicians and music industry professionals.
WWW.MUSICBUSINESSFACTS.NET is Australia's leading music business podcast, interviewing countless music industry figures who give insights into how they entered the music industry, as well as strategies and insights for up-and-coming artists and music industry hopefuls.
This year they have created a free online summit aimed at artists, managers, entrepreneurs, promoters, students etc.
Speakers include Ditto Music's, Sarah Hamilton, award winning artist, Josh Pyke, Wonderlick Entertainment's, Gregg Donovan, Epitaphs, Dave Giannis, Andrew Tuttle from APRA/AMCOS, King parrot vocalist/co-manager, Matt Young, Northern Music Co's, Andy Farrow, and a secret mystery speaker. With a line-up like that it's hard to believe it's free!
Sarah Hamilton will be presenting, 'How To Successfully Get Your Music Online & Heard - A Digital Music Masterclass', on April 7 at 7pm.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!