Ditto Australia's Sarah Hamilton Joins The 2016 Music Business Facts Summit
March 18, 2016
Held from April 4-15, this free music business online summit is a must for all budding musicians and music industry professionals.
WWW.MUSICBUSINESSFACTS.NET is Australia's leading music business podcast, interviewing countless music industry figures who give insights into how they entered the music industry, as well as strategies and insights for up-and-coming artists and music industry hopefuls.
This year they have created a free online summit aimed at artists, managers, entrepreneurs, promoters, students etc.
Speakers include Ditto Music's, Sarah Hamilton, award winning artist, Josh Pyke, Wonderlick Entertainment's, Gregg Donovan, Epitaphs, Dave Giannis, Andrew Tuttle from APRA/AMCOS, King parrot vocalist/co-manager, Matt Young, Northern Music Co's, Andy Farrow, and a secret mystery speaker. With a line-up like that it's hard to believe it's free!
Sarah Hamilton will be presenting, 'How To Successfully Get Your Music Online & Heard - A Digital Music Masterclass', on April 7 at 7pm.
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist