Ditto Artist Louisa Wendorff Has Taylor Swift Obsessed
January 9, 2015
Ditto Artist Louisa Wendorff teamed up with friend Devin Dawson and filmed a mash up of Taylor Swift's "Style" and "Blank Space". Uploaded to YouTube, the video already had a great response but when Swift tweeted that she was 'Obsessed' with it, it blew up.
Taylor Swift saw it and is now self-confessed obsessd!
Louisa Wendorff, distributed her debut EP 'Arrow' with Ditto Music, which has just hit No.1 on the Billboard Heatseekers Charts. Additionally we worked with her to create a social media marketing and PR campaign. Now, everyone including TIME Magazine is spotlighting the Nashville-based musician.
Louisa started making a name for herself online, by posting YouTube videos on her channel. More recently she teamed up with Devin Dawson and uploaded a mash-up of Taylor Swift's 'Style' and 'Blank Space'. The video has had over 10 milion views whilst her YouTube channel has just hit 100k subscribers.
To watch the video Click Here
(Written By Vader Fame)
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!