Competition - You Could Play Federation Square!
January 15, 2016
Here’s your chance to join Chris Pickering and Luke Biscan on our next Fed Square Live show held on February 4 and win $100 and some other big prizes!
Held on the first Thursday of every month until March, Ditto Music Presents: Fed Square Live is a great opportunity for us to show off the talent of our acts. So how would you like to be a part of our next show?
We're giving one lucky act the chance to be a part of our next show alongside the incredibly talented Chris Pickering and Luke Biscan. This is a great opportunity to get your name out there and to play in front of a diverse crowd of potential fans!
What you get:
- 1x 30 minute set on Thursday February 4th
- $100 performance fee
- Chart Campaign that includes worldwide distribution to stores like iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Shazam and hundreds of others, Worldwide chart registration, pre-release campaign and SMS keyword (for UK fans only), for your next release. Valued at $139.
- Write up in our blog and newsletter
How to enter
- Complete the form below!
- Ensure you’re available on Thursday February 4th between the hours of 4:30pm and 7:30pm
- Be sure you’re able to play acoustically (no drums)
- Send us your best track/video, bio, high-res image, social media links and tech specs by close of business on January 25th!
- We will also offer 12 months free distro for the artist/band that shares this competition and on their band page and gets the most likes
- Remember to tag @ditto music so we see!
The winners will be announced February 1st, 2016
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!