Showing posts in category: Interview, Show all
Ditto distributed Elliot Root have started 2016 in fine form, releasing a new EP to much critical acclaim and managing to break into the viral top 50 chart on Spotify. We caught up with them to find out how they did it and what their plans are for the rest of 2016. Congratulations on the new ...Read More
Playing over 100 live shows in 2015, Jack Biilmann has built up quite the reputation for his incredible live show. He’s about to release a brand new single, so we thought we'd touch base to see how he’s doing and what’s planned for 2016. You seem to be constantly touring; what&r ...Read More
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?
- Live Performance Tips To Help You Put On a Great Show
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry