Showing posts in category: Infographics, Show all
Although independent labels were generally thought to account for just 20% of the music industries global revenue, a new study has shown that the indie sector's share is actually much bigger, and there's never been a better time to start a record label. This major new study into independent record ...Read More
- How To Get More Spotify Streams as an Unsigned Artist
- How to Create an Electronic Press Kit for Musicians
- 10 Essential Social Media Tips For Musicians and Bands
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?