Showing posts in category: Infographics, Show all
Although independent labels were generally thought to account for just 20% of the music industries global revenue, a new study has shown that the indie sector's share is actually much bigger, and there's never been a better time to start a record label. This major new study into independent record ...Read More
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?
- Live Performance Tips To Help You Put On a Great Show
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry