Case Study: Starting a Record Label
October 16, 2015
We've heard plenty of positive stories from our RLIAB customers since launching, but Michael Edward - Director of Elevant Music Limited - stopped by the Ditto office to offer some advice on running a record label, to discuss how he's using it to release his own music and to talk about the amazing opportunities that have opened up for him since using Ditto.
Get your own Record Label in a Box
- An Introduction to Music Royalties in the UK
- Is It Worth Playing Open Mic Nights?
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Musicians and Bands
- How to Make Beats: The Basics
- How to reach more fans with your Facebook band page
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music