Case Study: Starting a Record Label
October 16, 2015
We've heard plenty of positive stories from our RLIAB customers since launching, but Michael Edward - Director of Elevant Music Limited - stopped by the Ditto office to offer some advice on running a record label, to discuss how he's using it to release his own music and to talk about the amazing opportunities that have opened up for him since using Ditto.
Get your own Recrod Label in a Box
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?
- Live Performance Tips To Help You Put On a Great Show
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry