Calling all Dance/Electronic Artists and Producers - Youtube Wants You!
June 20, 2013
Youtube's 'DanceOn' channel is building a music library that features the hottest emerging dance and electronic artists from across the world. With 800 000+ subscribers, it's focused on original content and is the ultimate dance network for artists and fans alike. So, DanceOn is looking for original music from emerging artists to pair with its content, and needs a constant flow of music to match. Basically, this channel is made up of a number of sub-channels featuring dancers, choreographers and even music newscasts.
Using a non-exclusive licensing agreement, this is a great opportunity to team up with YouTube and be watched by hundreds of thousands of viewers.
To submit, head to Kick Kick Snare and follow their submission
The deadlines for submissions are July 11, 2013.
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin