Become the next BRIT thing - UK Bands!
June 20, 2014
Original article taken from the big music project uk.
Are you a composer, singer-songwriter, rapper, instrumentalist, or member of a band? Are you aged between 14 and 24? Do you want a career in music?
The Big Music Project is on the look-out for all talented musicians and performers right across the UK who believe they have what it takes to be crowned the Next BRIT Thing. Whether you’re into pop, rock, indie, dance, hip hop or country music – or you’re a jazz, classical or folk lover, we want to hear from you. Entries from ALL genres are welcome.
Simply upload up to 3 of your best tracks to this website from 19th May 2014 and you could be in with the chance of performing live to a music industry audience, being mentored by executives at the top of their game and winning BIG prizes.
TO ENTER: head here.
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist