Become the next BRIT thing - UK Bands!
June 20, 2014
Original article taken from the big music project uk.
Are you a composer, singer-songwriter, rapper, instrumentalist, or member of a band? Are you aged between 14 and 24? Do you want a career in music?
The Big Music Project is on the look-out for all talented musicians and performers right across the UK who believe they have what it takes to be crowned the Next BRIT Thing. Whether you’re into pop, rock, indie, dance, hip hop or country music – or you’re a jazz, classical or folk lover, we want to hear from you. Entries from ALL genres are welcome.
Simply upload up to 3 of your best tracks to this website from 19th May 2014 and you could be in with the chance of performing live to a music industry audience, being mentored by executives at the top of their game and winning BIG prizes.
TO ENTER: head here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!