AUSSIE SONG WRITERS, HERE’S A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!
October 8, 2014
If you’re a budding songwriter and want your words to be heard, as well as possibly winning a few bucks then the Vanda and Young Songwriting Competition may be something you should check out.
A collaboration between APRA/AMCOS and Alberts, the Vanda and Young Songwriting competition has been running for 3 years now, giving support to Australian songwriters and raising funds for Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy.
Entering your song will allow a long list of industry professionals, which include the likes of Josh Pyke, The Potbelleez and international producers, to listen and judge your work. The prizes are incredible with winners sharing in a massive $65,000! First prize will win $50,000 from APRA/AMCOS and Alberts, second prize will win $10,000 from AMPAL and third prize will win $5,000. This year they also have introduced an Encouragement award of $2,000, which has been donated by last year’s winner The Preatures.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist