AUSSIE SONG WRITERS, HERE’S A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!
October 8, 2014
If you’re a budding songwriter and want your words to be heard, as well as possibly winning a few bucks then the Vanda and Young Songwriting Competition may be something you should check out.
A collaboration between APRA/AMCOS and Alberts, the Vanda and Young Songwriting competition has been running for 3 years now, giving support to Australian songwriters and raising funds for Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy.
Entering your song will allow a long list of industry professionals, which include the likes of Josh Pyke, The Potbelleez and international producers, to listen and judge your work. The prizes are incredible with winners sharing in a massive $65,000! First prize will win $50,000 from APRA/AMCOS and Alberts, second prize will win $10,000 from AMPAL and third prize will win $5,000. This year they also have introduced an Encouragement award of $2,000, which has been donated by last year’s winner The Preatures.
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin