AUS Opportunity: Baysie Youth Fest
February 4, 2015
The Baysie Youth Festival is fast approaching and so is the cut off date to apply to compete! Your band can perform infront of peers and industry professionals. As well as have the chance to take home a slice of the $5k prize package pie.
Are you between 12-25 and play in a band? Then this might be perfect for you!
The Baysie Youth Festival is fast approaching and so is the cut off date to apply to compete - in their Sound Overload Battle of the Bands! Competing in this battle of the bands gives you and your band the opportunity to perform in front of peers and industry professionals as well as a chance to win a slice of the $5000 price package.
The festival is held at the Wotton Skate Park on March 7 and the final will be held at the Autumn River Festival on March 29 2015.
To enter fill out this form by Monday February 16 2015.
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House