Aus Opp: PPCA-Australia Council Funding
December 10, 2015
Hitting the studio in 2016? The PPCA and Australia Council have joined forces to offer $15,000 to record your next album.
The PPCA (Phonographic Performance Company of Australia) is a not-for-profit organisation that acts in the interest of Australian recording artists and record companies. Together with the Australia Council for the Arts, they are offering a $15,000 grant to help artists record their next masterpiece.
Who can apply?
Applications are only open to individuals, so if you’re in a band, make sure you nominate one member to act on the band’s behalf. The grant is to cover the costs associated with creating a sound recording, and the promotion that may surround the release of the recording.
The grant is only for projects starting after May 1st, 2016.
How to apply?
Head on over to the Australia Council website for the selection criteria and click on ‘Express Your Interest Now’ when you’re ready.
Expressions of interest close on February 2nd, 2016.
Don't forget the we offer promotional services if you need a hand getting your music heard. Head on over to our Promotional Services page and send through an enquiry.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!